Broccoli Seed Oil
Broccoli Seed Oil?
Broccoli seed oil is a lightweight, fast absorbing oil that nourishes and protects your skin from environmental stress. The fatty acid profile of this oil provides excellent oxidative stability which makes it great for wrinkles and dry skin. Broccoli seed oil has gained recognition as a natural alternative to the silicon in shampoos added for de-tangling, and conditioners and styling products where high sheen and luster are desired.
Our broccoli seed oil is highly refined and purified utilizing an all-natural state of the art process. Made from our plant variety protected broccoli seeds, our broccoli seed oil is created using the best method of extraction. Most companies cold press their oil which has been proven to create an inferior product because of the following reasons. 1) During the cold press process oxygen is present which can cause the oil to oxidize, which will increase the likelihood that the product will become rancid. 2) The nature of Cold Pressing creates friction which in turn creates heat. Heat is known to destroy many heat sensitive compounds some of which can be found in broccoli.
It is virtually odorless and tasteless. The unique qualities of this oil lend itself to the cosmetic industry for hair and skin care products. Up to Ninety-two percent (92%) of the product consists of omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids.
Broccoli Seed Oil is perfectly suited for these Personal Care Applications
- Styling Products
- Wholly derived from our proprietary and PVP-protected broccoli seed; it is 100% vegetarian.
- Non-GMO product using our proprietary variety of broccoli, Brassica oleracea italica ‘Hopkins’ and Broccoli oleracea italica ‘Sano Verde’.
- Contains approximately 87% omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids which are known to be beneficial to the skin and hair
- Absorbs into skin quickly and dries without oily feeling or sticky residue
- Blends well with other oils and emollients
- Available in bulk with the minimum order quantity being 1 gallon (approx. 3.5KG)